Monday, September 3, 2007

Hmmm

What makes you you is your memory. Without memory one has no identity.

I learned that today. :-)

When we were discussing Job in Sabbath School last weekend I thought about this: Job never got an explanation to why he was suffering. All he needed was to realize who God is, the all-powerful personal Creator. We don't need to know "why", we need to know Him. And have faith that in time we will understand. We may never know on this earth why certain things happen. But we can know the God who controls all and trust Him and grow through the experiences.

By the way, I am married. My husband is RDS1, otherwise known as Research Design and Statistics 1. It was an arranged and forced marriage performed by Dr. Ruth WilliamsMorris. It is quite tragic and I am not sure how much affection I will be able to give. It seems it will be a tough relationship. *sigh* :-)

No comments: