Monday, April 21, 2008

A Wonderful Weekend

It started Friday night with food/gathering with Alyssa and Bekah. Which got strange when we decided to make cookies. Bekah suggested I mix them with my hands. Later we chilled and I burnt my arm on the stove when I was taking the cookies out, thus the picture with me and the ice cream box on my arm.








Then we made ourselves beautiful for vespers.




Saturday night we went to Leslie and Trenton's for games. We had fun. Me, Gene and Trenton were playing this hotel game. Trenton won.




I do not want to face the reality of this week...... *sigh* However, "My grace is sufficient for you"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! Especially your last remarks about sufficient grace. --LAS

Alex said...

Is that a picture of the original Acquire game? I love that game but few people know about it.

Unknown said...

Yup, it is Acquire! I had never heard of it before. It was pretty fun.