Thursday, July 3, 2008

I could

I could tell you that staff week was just fine.

I could tell you how wonderful camp meeting was. I could tell you how spiritually amazing it was. I could tell you how I made new friends. I could tell you what a wonderful week it was.

I could tell you how my grandma broke her wrist but even through that turmoil God's grace was very evident.

I could tell you about waking up at 4am to come up here and feeling the lowest I had felt in a really long time- a tumble from the high of camp meeting. I could tell you how I could tell satan was playing on my weaknesses.

I could tell you about teen week. How it has been...interesting. I could tell you how I honestly am not so sure how I feel about being here right now. It is a struggle and I feel very frustrated and a bit disappointed over the whole experience.

But I am tired.

So I will just tell you that.

2 comments:

Leslie Ann . . . said...

I would like to hear about all those things, but not when you're tired. Perhaps tomorrow will have a better perspective on everything. I miss you and our chats.

Danielle said...

Hang in there Lors. Gosh, I need to give you a call! What is this new phone number of yours anyways? you shoud email me it. DANIELLE