Sunday, October 5, 2008

Proverbs 16:15

“In the light of a king's face is life, and his favor is like a cloud with the spring rain.”

This is such a beautiful verse. I think of Jesus, the King of Kings. I want His face to be lighted up when He thinks of me. I want His favor to be upon me, rejuvenating my soul with the sweetness of the Holy Spirit; like the spring rain refreshes the earth and brings forth vibrant growth and new life. What a beautiful thought that is!

(images: http://babyboomcandles.com/images/Fragrance/springrainlg.jpg)

2 comments:

Kelly Wow said...

Lorrie! I love this verse! And I've never heard it before... Thank you for that sweet thought. The picture really helped complete the thought too. Thumbs up!!

The Social Reformer said...

i just finished my proverbs journal for christian ethics. phew!

nice verse

- rubenh