Saturday, May 24, 2008

An Update for Leslie

Back home- tired but happy. Yesterday was an extremely long day: on the road from 5:30am till 9:15pm. Won't worry about my disaster of a room till tomorrow.

Finished "Studies in Daniel" with a bang- got an A! I do prefer to take classes like that I think: 3 weeks intensive. Wrote a 13 page paper on Daniel's personal religion. It really was an awesome class.

Had lunch with grandparents today and we had "Purple Cow" drink- grape juice with cottage cheese and yogurt.




I tried to take a picture with Thumbs- he sort of cooperated. (I look so tired! Or else there is a shadow of something...lol)




Here are some pictures from my grandparent's bedroom : they were so hot! (pictures from circa 1943)



To top it all off....here are the many faces of ME!

7 comments:

bekah said...

haha very nice. do you blend the purple cow? interesting...come back!

Danielle said...

Wow! Glad to hear you did well in your class. I enjoyed reading this post. I hope everything is going well for you, sorry I didnt call today. I'll try to call soon!

Alex said...

I like the middle face the best!

do we get to see you at camp this summer?

Unknown said...

u do get to see me for camp! Assuming something dramatic doesn't happen between now and then.. :-P

Leslie Ann . . . said...

Great update! I MUST try the Purple Cow. What are the measurements for the ingredients? I want to make it correctly the first time around. When do you leave for camp?

Danielle said...

wait...when am I going to get my own update?

bekah said...

haha, danielle makes me laugh.