Thursday, January 31, 2008

Israeli cats

So today I had an Archeology and the NT test. And there was a bonus question that was like, "What is (Hebrew word)?" And I had no idea what it was. So I wrote a small dissertation on how (Hebrew word) was a species of domesticated cat native to Israel which was renowned for its agreeable nature and pronounced stripes. And then it went extinct when a type of feline malaria spread through Palestine.

Alyssa, roomie, is the professor's reader and she was helping him grade the tests and apparently Dr Hasel read this out loud to her and cracked up laughing hysterically! I wish I could have seen it! Dr. Hasel is such a stately, professional man...I wish I could have seen laughing hysterically. Haha! I got that question wrong btw. It was a Jewish bath. (as in bath house type thing)

I did good on the test though!

No comments: